Thursday, February 18, 2010

Odd to think about.

Today, I was just surfing around Facebook and I found an old friend from elementary school. She was the heart throb with the boys; tall, skinny, unusually "developed" body for an eleven year old and she danced like a stripper at recess. That is really the only memory I have of her. We weren't very close... Anyhow, I decided to invite her as a friend. Turns out, she's a mommy! She has a very beautiful baby named Kaydance. That is just so weird to me. I feel so young and no where NEAR ready to have a baby. It will probably be a good seven years, at least, before I make any mini me's!
Just something I thought about a lot today, thought I would share. When really, I should get used to my friends getting married and having babies. It's happening. No, that is just too weird for me.

High
I really just LOVE my aerobics class. I like that I can come home every other day and not have to work out because I already did, at school! I also just like the class in general. It is so fun and we do something different everyday, but always do muscle toning stuff at the end. Today, she just led us in a bunch of dancy stuff. The kind of stuff you see in work out videos. She is a really fun teacher. This is the first Gym teacher that I have had that didn't just sit on their butt and mark if you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. She actually works out with us, it's cool.

Low
I forgot my gym clothes and I had to call mom to bring them to me. I had to wear different sweat pants that are approximately...ten sizes too big so you can imagine how that went with all the jumping around. I went to aerobics late and didn't get to stretch so no I am SORE.

Now I am going to watch LOST.
Don't ever watch that show unless you have A LOT of time on your hands. If you do, than go watch it! You WILL get hooked.

Tata for now :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Now I'm curious. Which friend? Will I remember her?
I'm glad that having babies is something you're not in a rush for. Let's see what other great things you can do before then. :)
I love you!
Mom