Friday, February 26, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

Prom is coming up and i am SOOOOO excite. Mom and i went shopping for my dress and after a long fun night, we found it. It is stunning. I can't wait for everyone to see it. I don't actually have it right now because i am waiting on the alterations. But, i will post pictures from prom.

High
Dallas is such a good guy. I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday after noon, i have a cold and didn't bother with make-up and hair or getting dressed. Dallas came over last night and gave me some ice cream then told me i looked beautiful. He always says that at the weirdest times. When i need to hear it, but i can see and hear in his voice that he really thinks i look my best in that state :P
Sill boy x)

Low
Like i said before, i got my wisdom teeth out. It really isn't bad, i just have a cold at the same time and narcotics make me sick. Oh well. What can you do? Life goes on. :P

No comments: