Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mommies Day!!!! :)

High
Saturday: I spent a lot of time with the boyfriend :P
We just hung out. That was my high! Well, we watched a movie, "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", and it's one of those movies where you HAVE to talk about it. It was good. It brought a lot of good conversation topics up :)

Today: Nothing exciting has really happened, but nothing bad either. I went to church, listened to Dallas give a great talk, went to his house and took a nap, then came home. I'm sure the family will do something good for mother's day.

Low
This was a very good weekend. There was nothing "Low" and i am not going to try to think of one. That isn't like me. I always pick the positive things and avoid the negative!


Mother's Day

Mom
You have been such a good example, a good listener and care giver, a great teacher and supporter, the best guider, and even friend that i could ever ask for. I love you so much. I couldn't put in word how grateful i am to have such a wonderful mother. You set the good example everyday with your brilliant ways of being a mom. You don't only listen but you show you care, even if i get the wrong message at first, in the end you always make me feel better. I have noticed over the past while that you can read me like no one else, you KNOW when something is bothering me. Even when i told you i didn't need you to stay the night at the hospital, you still did. I am so very glad you do! I was scared and having my mom is what i needed. Everything that i will actually use in my future, i have learned from you. Weather it is my grades, my friends, my clothes or my boyfriend, you support me in everything. You are so good at motivating and encouraging. You are truly my best friend and you always will be.

Christy
You are also fantastic at listening, leading examples, guiding, teaching and supporting. I love coming up and visiting with you guys. Spa nights are the best! :P
I remember at first i didn't like you JUST because you were dating my dad. That was only the first day. As soon as i got to know you, i loved you and knew you would become my second mommy. I love driving in the car and just talking nonstop to you. You usually can't ever get more than a couple words in but i love that i can talk to you like that. Most of all, i love how caring you are. When i am sick you really take care of me. Like when you brought me candles in the bath! :) I love you tons Christy!
I have no pictures of both of us. But, you are beautiful!!! :)


All my sister mommies and friend mommies are amazing too!
I hope you all have a great Mother's day, you deserve it!

3 comments:

Trish said...

*sniff* Thanks Kenzie. I love you so much. All I ever wanted to be was a Mom and I love being yours.

Christy said...

I'm all teary now! What sweetness you have in that heart of yours, Miss Kenzie. I love you!!

Christy said...

Your Daddy was teary too. He read what you said to your Mom and stopped and turned to me and said, excitedly, "I can't wait 'til Father's Day!" I love him!