Saturday, May 30, 2009

"There goes your shoes!" -Dallas

As i mentioned before, yesterday Dallas and I went to Lagoon to celebrate one fantastic year! :P
We had a blast! He talked me into going on tons of rides that, before, i wouldn't even have thought about going on. I loved them all.
I do have one funny story.
When we went on the cliff hanger, i decided i should probably take my shoes off since they are loose. So, i put them on the floor right under my seat. Turns out, the flour is actually attached to the ride :P So as soon as we went upside down, my shoes fell down and landed in the area you can't go in.
The floor was soooo hot! We decided to ask the lady if i have any chance of getting them back and she called someone to get them. They are very ruined. They lived a pretty good life with lots of attention. I kept them pretty decent given that they are white and i am quite clumsy.


We were SOAKED after this picture. But, It was obviously worth it. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy late anniversary! I'm glad you two had a fun day. Amazing pic too :)

Christy said...

That pose is FABULOUS!!! Sounds like you celebrated up right!! Loves.

Heatherslife said...

Love the pics and the stories :) Im glad he convinced you to stop being a chicken lol :) Love you. You guys are cute