Monday, May 18, 2009

Slackin'

Sunday:
High
Even though i got very sun burned, I had tons of fun out on the boat with Dad.
We were planning on just going for a little cruise and ended up staying out there for three hours due to our lack of gas. :P
I had fun though! While we waited for Christy to come to our rescue, we learned a bit of history from the area at the Mini-Museum thingy. Well, more like a shop. The best part, i got to spend time with my daddy. I don't get much time with him.

Low
I am starting to get sick :\
I'm really not surprised. I am actually surprised that it took so long for me to get sick being that Cami had Laryngitis, Sarah had Strep and Dallas had two or three different things.
I was starting to think i had some kick butt immune system or something. Guess i was wrong. Bumber!


Today:
High
I had my interview today for FCCLA. I feel so comfident! They asked me tons of questions and were asking me if i would be willing to take a step up and be involved with the state FCCLA. I am so excited i have finally found an organization that i will fit into and do well. Not to mention, the wonderful opertunities it will give me.
Now that i know a bit more about it, it stands for Family Career and Cominity Leaders of America. They do service work and other activities relating to family things.
It is kinda hard to explain...
Once, i join, it will be easier.

Low
I am getting more sick.
I have a cough and i've been sneezing a lot.
That's all. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats Kenzie! You're growing up so fast and doing so well for yourself.
Sorry you're getting sick. :( Seriously getting sick in the heat is the worst! Hope you feel better soon!