Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Healthy Habits and Great Goals

High
I just got back from jogging two miles!!! Go me!!
I really truly love to exercise. I love the air in my face. I love the feeling after.
I love feeling healthy and most of all, i sleep GREAT after i exercised that day.
For some reason, i forget all that and i dread it the next day. I really wish
that i could get into a good habit of it. I am doing great at eating healthy, even
at lunch. Last week i did have a pretty bad week. Everyday i got these cookies
that were literally, as big as my head. No joke.
Not healthy. No more of those. And, occasionally, i have soda.
So, two goals: Exercise and No soda! :)

I really admire the healthy habits mom is influencing.
Lately, i am all about learning things that i can really actually use in my life
as an independent adult. :)

Low
I didn't finish my photography assignment because when i got in there, she
didn't have the chemicals mixed. So i had to wait, and i only had like, twenty
minutes. I will for sure finish it tomorrow!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Now I just need to follow your example and get into a good exercise routine.

Heatherslife said...

Your awesome kenz! I think you are getting into a lot of good habbits that will help you have a more successfull jump into adulthood then your sisters :) lol We got there though it just took some hit and misses for us. LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES :)

Christy said...

2 miles? That is a SERIOUS WOW!
Way to go!