Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SECOND vice boss lady!!! :)

High
This morning the FCCLA officers were announced...
I am SECOND VICE PRESIDENT!!!! :D
I was expecting maybe secretary or something. Yay! Haha
Also, the pres. and vice pres. are both really cool and seem like people i will definitely get along with.

Low
We went to the dentist today. Nothing is really wrong. But, i hate the dentist. I hate being poked and squirted while sitting there with your mouth wide open and tools in your mouth. It's funny how they try to talk to you... :P
I DO, however, have to get my wisdom teeth out in about six months.
They looked at some old X-Rays and they were completely side ways, making it impossible to pull out without surgery.
But, they took some today and they magically straightened themselves out. So now i just have to get them pulled.

2 comments:

Christy said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm glad you are doing this with really cool people. It will make it SO much more fun! Yay Kenzie!

Maybe it's another one of those crazy side effects from your surgery this summer... your teeth straightened out cuz you line up better now, lol.

Trish said...

So proud of you Kenziepoo!
I can't wait to hear about the service projects.