Friday, May 15, 2009

I love fridays!

Yesterday was really uneventful, so i skipped yesterday.
But, today was quite a bit more exciting.
High
I went to a movie with a good friend of mine, Cami.
"Ghost of girlfriends past"
We pretty recently became friends and before we were friends we did not like each other.
We finally decided to take a step back and we realized that would should have done that a long time ago. We are so fun and crazy together! We have the best sleepovers and we just hit it off as soon as we got on good terms. :) I am really happy to have another great friend!

These pictures are from one of our crazy times

Low
I...went to school!
That's about as low as the day got.
And i LIKE school :P

3 comments:

Trish said...

It's a good day if you have to look "up" to see your low. ;)

Amber said...

Kenzie! Have been catching up in your blog. How cool. I like the theme. High's and Low's. You need to give me your email so I can invite you to my blog!

Christy said...

Great pics! You guys look so fun!