Thursday, May 7, 2009

Picture Passion

High
My pictures for photography are turning out pretty cool.
I waited till the last minute to do them and then i tried to FINALLY do it and the batteries in the camera were dead :\
Dad warned me that this would happen. The On switch gets switched on way too easily!
So, we had to buy new batteries. I will now take them OUT after i am done using the camera.
I made this sound like a bad thing :P
I had to explain that though with the point that i had to HURRY really fast at doing it, while getting them as focused and fully developed as possible.
Over time, i have realized that i work better under pressure.
That's not an EXCUSE for procrastination. Just a reason.... :P

I have a new passion for black and white, dark room, Photography. I guess the art of taking pictures is in my blood. :)

Low
Also in photography, my paper got stolen!!!
Erg. You have to have this special kind of paper and we get two packages for free and after that you have to pay for it.
I have no money.
So, i asked a friend of mine that was done and he let me use his :)
But, i have to use it sparingly because i only have a few pieces. I have to get it perfect the first or second time at the most.
When usually it takes three or four times to get it perfect.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I'm excited to see your pictures! The ones you've done so far have been pretty good.

We can get you more paper if you need it.

Love you! Mom