Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yesterday was blog worthy :)

Though, today was not.

High
Dallas and I went on a big date.
First we ate at Johny Corino's, then we went to the movie Angels and Demon and then we got some ice cream.
Johny Corino's is yummmmy.
Angels and Demons was an amazing movie. It started out slow, turned very suspensful and ended with a crazy twist. HIGHLY recommend it.
Cold stone's Cheese Cake Fantasy is amazing as always.
We had a lot of fun, despite our allergies.
I got all cute and stuff, wore a new dress, it was special.
AND I paid for the whole night! :P
Part of the deal. He paid for Dane Cook. :)

Low
My pictures......TURNED OUT AMAZING.
Real low isn't it? LOL
I took this picture of Jaxon and he is smelling a flower.
Absolutely ADORABLE.
I have had a pretty awesome week. Though i have been pretty sick with a nasty cough and stuffy nose. It is just BARELY going away. Good thing i have plenty to keep my mind off of it. ;)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like a super fun date night! I'll have to have you watch Lily soon so Joey and I can have one of those too lol. :)