Friday, May 22, 2009

RIP Brianna Hughes

High
Last night, i went to Dane Cook with Dallas. He was so funny! I had a lot of fun.
The tickets were supposed to be a surprise gift for our One Year Anniversary, but over time we have been proved many times that "surprises" do not exist between us. :P
We are also going on a date that i will pay for during the week.
Then, on May 29, the ACTUAL day, we will go to lagoon.
I know, celebrating for a week is pretty hunky dory. But, i am way excited and the lagoon plan actually has MEANING. I will tell you more about that when it actually happens.

Low
As you have heard in everyone elses blogs, Brianna Hughes passed away on Sunday. Even though i wasn't close to her, but more to her sister, my hearts still hurt for those who it affects greatly; Mom, Heather, Kayleigh and most of all her mother and sisters. When i put myself in any of these positions, i couldn't imagine how i would handle it. I hope i never have to go through anything like that, i wish no one did. But sadly, the world is how it is and we just have to deal with these hard times and help the ones we love get through them too.

The biggest thing that anyone should get about people dieing unexpectedly is make sure you tell the people you love, how much you love and care for them. It is so important. I haven't been through many deaths, but the few i have, after it happened, i have a lot of regret and worry that i didn't tell them i love them enough. After a short amount of time, i realize that i could never express how much i love them, even if i told them every day, it's simply impossible.

PS:
I Love You :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love you, Kenzie.