Monday, May 11, 2009

Testing Overload!

High
We have a new assignment, already, in photography.
I haven't even finished my other one, i will get it finished tomorrow though.
Anyways, the new assignment is either "a picture that tells a story" OR "a picture series".
In the past, my older sisters have dressed Emily up to look abandoned or sad...something like that.
Mom said "Maybe you should do a happier story".
I'm sure the pictures were great! But, i am going to brain storm for a happy story to make up in my pictures.... Thanks for the inspiration mom!
I am pretty excited :)

Low
We had to do CRT testing in Chemistry today. If you went to School in Utah, you know what i am talking about.
It is those tests to see how well the teacher teaches. An evaluation for the TEACHER. Yet, some teachers count it against your grade. Actually, one of my teachers is going to BASE our fourth term grade on those tests.
I am terrible at tests. I get incredibly nervous.
I have already taken the English one and it was really quite easy.
Today, I can tell i did...horrible.
The math one is coming up soon. I really am not excited about it....
(the word "teacher" now sounds weird because i have said it so much)

It's a good thing i have a lot of other things to look forward to this month :)

3 comments:

Heatherslife said...

Whoa when did kenz make a blog!?! Yay

Kenzie Rae said...

Haha
:)

Christy said...

Let us know what your "happy thought" is... :)