Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One more step towards graduation. Many many more to go...

Well, today was one of those "Plenty of lows to pick out of, but no highs" days. I'll do my best.

High:
Ummm.........this will take some thought.
OH!!!
Awhile ago i took those UBSCT tests, the ones you have to pass to graduate, and i was so nervous that i wouldn't pass them!
But i actually got the HIGHEST score on two and the second highest on one!
Yay.
Next year i wont have to endure the agony of those horribly boring tests. LOL
I'll get to sleep in while the Sophomores suffer!
Nah, it's not THAT bad.
This happened after my low, so it cheered me up :)


Low
In the fall, my English class did an essay on Traditional Classrooms Vs. Online Classes. We got a score than we planned to do it again this month to see how much we have improved on our writing skills. My first score, in the fall, was a 6 out of 6. That is amazing! I am NORMALLY really good at persuasive essays, in fact, i enjoy them, i love having an excuse to get my opinion out. Today, we did the revision and i did not do nearly as good. I got a 4.7 out of six. Even though that is better than a lot of people's, it still is only "Average". My essays (with the exception of today) are always read out loud because she reads the highest score of the class. English is my favorite class because i am good at it. It always leaves me feeling really good about myself. Today was the first day i walked out of there disappointed.

1 comment:

Christy said...

My Kenzie! I'm so proud of you! That's so great you are doing so well in English! You are so smart!

Will you need to take an ACT test next year? I'm sure they are probably NOTHING like the horribly boring tests you took this year. ;)