Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF!!! :)

High
Well, I have two. I can't just choose one.
1. This morning, in child development, my teacher said that i seem like a person with a very bright future. She also said that i show a lot of potential and i should not ONLY join FCCLA (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America) next year, but run for a Office. It's this group where they talk about family and life and promote healthy families! haha. She said I would be really good at it. I felt so good about my self. This is fantastic for many reasons. I am interested in the stuff they do. AND it lines me up for a bunch of different possibilities for a schoolarship. Anything that does that i am down for! Lol

2. Dallas has been sick and i have missed him at school for a while. But, he went to school today. :) He makes me happy very easily, just by being there! :P
Hehe. I know, im silly...

Low
ugh. I have to read a book for Science and do a report on it. I checked one out that is off of the list that we have to choose one from. It's called Hoot. It is so lame. I can not get into it. It is drving be crazy. Dallas has the same assignment and he has a book that he said is really good so im gonna go get it probably.

Generally, my day was pretty good.
And Thank Goodness It's Friday. :)

4 comments:

Mommy Kayleigh said...

Isn't that a 5th grade book about endangered owls or something like that? I swear they made a disney movie out of it.

Kenzie Rae said...

...yes.
Lol.
Hmm, maybe that's why i can't get into it.
It's all coming clear now.

Kenzie Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

The Highs and Lows is a really great theme for a blog! That's awesome you started one! Loves!